Allen and page mix

• Thread starter Thread starter bluebunny
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bluebunny

Does anyone feed this to there piggies? mine are on it now but dont seem to keen :-\ they were on the natural petfood company one but i couldnt get any last time i needed some food

Sorry dont know about that one ,most of mine are on Burgess Supa Excel,but babies are being weaned from Gerty Gp to Science Selective, not convinced yet though they dont seem too keen.Once I've finished the Supa Excel I was going to put them all onto the same but I have heard that because SC Selective is alfalfa based you have to be a bit careful about added ingredients once they are 6 months plus.What I really want is a good food that I can buy in bulk for them all-anyone any favourites?
Just remembered too that a vet once told me the main probs he has with piggies and rabbits is when owners keep changing dried food.Oops!

Marie and Sally - have you tried the Wagg optimum pellets? They are quite easy to get hold of these days and the guinea pigs take to them really well. They are only a tiny pellet so easy for them to eat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back