Ah well trained piggies

• Thread starter Thread starter rachpark
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachpark

My girls are so well behaved at the moment, they have this little routine for bedtime. When their play time is over in the evenings I say hello and they popcorn and go mad running round the run, its great watching them. Then I put my spare pigaloo in the run and they hop inside and get 'air-lifted' to their hutch and wheek with delight at the 'magically' cleaned hutch with fresh hay and bedding. They know the rountine.
Ah it makes being a piggy parent great when they wheek with delight gosh !

Does any one else have a little rountine that the piggies have learnt (they are clever arnt they )?

Yes my piggies have a routine too. When I get their veggies ready in the morning, they come to the c + c cage door and wheek like mad. They know their breakfast time, afternoon treat time and supper time. If I am a bit late Lennie comes to the kitchen door and wheeks at me to remind me. When I clean their hutch/run Lennie knows what I am doing and gets so excited he runs around me generally getting in the way but it's so cute. For some reason, he loves the brush and pan and plays with it!
They are adorable aren't they? :smitten:

They sure are.
I am so glad they joined our family. My girls wheek every time they hear my car pull into the drive they know its food time. And they watch thru the patio door us going to fridge. If we open the salad drawer I hear the sound thru the door.
When they are in the run they chase each other thru the tunnels and hazel is a bit bigger around the bottom area and gets stuck and drags the tunnel with her, its so funny to watch she like what the......?looking behind her. She just gets caught up in the excitement. They are funny creatures. Smudge likes to stand on her log cabin and watch when I change the bedding but hazel runs in the tunnel with her bottom sticking out, she thinks we cant see her cos she cant see us, oh piggie logic ! 98)

yeah i hvae found that all my 8 will be sleep between 11am and 3pm but not if there are in the gardan there dont have time for a sleep than

and there no when its meal times

Every time I come in with shopping bags they hear the rustle of plastic and go mad! Sometimes it is just other shopping but I have to give them a little something just for being soooo cute :smitten:

they are soo cute 0:)

My two were stuck in the hutch today because the home made run snapped when I was moving it and I am waiting for the OH to fix it -dont want to risk a pig escaping. :'(

I think they are sulking at me they wheek at me everytime I walk past the hutch. Oh no hope it gets fixed soon! Or I will have two grumpy girls on my hands.

Both my boys play this game with me (no game where I'm concerned) :tickedoff:

Floor time is great but getting them back in is murder ::)

we have a little routine when taking them outside the bus comes to to pick them up (travel box) lol they all climb aboard, we fly outside land at our destination and all off load, same when taking them back in although they arent always as keen to get bk on their travel bus to go home

we have a flying pigaloo its bit like a tardis it fits two adult sows in! They went out today so they were happy popcorning around the place. When I was hanging out the washing they were wheeking at me and chasing each other thru the tunnel. Do piggies have good eyesight because I am sure they see me coming from the bottom of the garden ?

apparently not, but they probably know what your walk sounds like, and your smell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back