Advice on which wooden cabin please

• Thread starter Thread starter helxx
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

helxx

Hi, I have the 140 cage from Zooplus, for my two girls. It comes with a plastic house (which I don't think is big enough) and they are also nibbling around the door opening. With it being plastic, I'm not very happy so I prefer to get them a wooden one instead.

I've been looking on the zooplus site at wooden cabins but am a bit stuck as to which one I should go for. I'm looking for one that is a) big enough for them both and b) doesn't take up all the cage space.

Can anyone recommend which one I should go for, for my particular cage please? I'd be interested especially to here from others who have this cage (which is fab) and what housing they have.

Many Thanks
Helen x

Hi, I dont have that cage but I know exactly which cage you mean :) I would go for a corner house but a bunny sized one. I made the mistake of getting the piggy sized one and it is only any good for babies :)

Thanks for the replies :) I've read some reviews about the guinea ones being too small - thanks for pointing it out to me though. I will definitely go for a bunny sized one, just don't know which one yet 98)

Helen x

Hi Hel i have that cage too and i have taken the plastic thing out they used to get under it and push it right up with there heads i have got a lovely log cabin its the big one for rabbits it was from holybush centre about 12 pound i think and they love it :D

Hi Emmaclaire,

Mine haven't yet lifted the house with their heads but I can see how it would happen ;D You mention the Hollybush Centre. As I've never heard of it, I did a quick google, and wow, it seems quite a place. I'm definitely going to make a visit, so thanks for that. Its only 48 mins away according to autoroute!

I thought my pigs were the onli weridos who pushed the house up with their heads lol i think they forget where the door is sometimes hehe 98) 98)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back