Acorah!

• Thread starter Thread starter Jayms_fallen_angel
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jayms_fallen_angel

Meet Acorah! She likes her cage and she likes kissing!
Picture0003.jpg
Acorah.jpg

I love her colours. She reminds me of a piggie i had when i was younger called Billy.

I like her name how did you chose it?

I was sat in Barnsley interchange reading my archaeology text book and thinking about the guinae pig my sister said I could have and it sorta came to me. My sister didn't like it, but it's similar to her mums name so she let me name her.

:) Thanks. Her vet nurse said the same thing :)
-is so proud of her beautiful baby-

Apparently Acorah means:
You are both a visionary and a realist able to bring your dreams into a tangible form. Pioneering and ambitious you accept new challenges and the responsibilities which go with them willingly. Your sound judgement, resourcefulness and positive nature means that your progress in life is assured. Certainly your kindness and generosity to others and your inspirational manner attract success as well as many admirers.

I didn't know it until two minutes ago when I looked it up :P

;D I expected strength and courage or some like that, didn't expect it to mean so much. Does she live up to the meaning of her name? :)

hehe I googled it. After I named her I heard of a tv show with a host called derek acorah so I figured it would be there somewhere.

Pioneering and ambitious and accepting challenges...well she's always exploring under my bed and somehow managed to climb up onto my bed. Plus she's always trying to eat my dinner.

Resourceful..well she knows how to get me to fill he water bottle up rescourcefully.

She's deffinatly possative and is always kind to the rabbits and her little brother and pepper.

She certainly attracts admirers and inspires me to be better.

So I'd say pretty acurate :P

:) She is, what's even cuter is that she's falling asleep on my lap :)

Jayms_fallen_angel said:
hehe I googled it. After I named her I heard of a tv show with a host called derek acorah so I figured it would be there somewhere.

Pioneering and ambitious and accepting challenges...well she's always exploring under my bed and somehow managed to climb up onto my bed. Plus she's always trying to eat my dinner.

Resourceful..well she knows how to get me to fill he water bottle up rescourcefully.

She's deffinatly possative and is always kind to the rabbits and her little brother and pepper.

She certainly attracts admirers and inspires me to be better.

So I'd say pretty acurate :P

;D She's a stunning guinea pig. :smitten:

isn't she? I'm glad you think so. She's a wonderful personality too! -watches her piggies with heart shaped, rose tinted eyes-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back