Absorbent material in incontinence pads

acapae

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to know what the material that makes up the absorbent middle of human washable incontinence pads actually is? I'd like to buy some of it off the roll, but I've no idea what to search for.

Should it help anyone, this is what it looks like, from an one I chopped up a couple of months ago:
IMG_20221014_170926404.jpg

Theoretically simple question, but I'm struggling to find the answer!

Zorb is likely the closest you will find, it’s what’s used in lots of liners and reusable nappies I believe!
It’s not cheap I buy it for my bedding store for £9 a meter.

Zorb is likely the closest you will find, it’s what’s used in lots of liners and reusable nappies I believe!
It’s not cheap I buy it for my bedding store for £9 a meter.
Thank you! Do you have a link to the product you buy? I really like how absorbent this is for such a thin material.

Of course here you go..
Zorb

I buy the original one and have not had any complaints with the liners I have made from it 😊

I use zorb in our piggies pads too. I used the same store as above.

There are fabrics used in resuable nappies - cotton towelling, bamboo towelling, hemp and tencel. Zorb is an excellent choice and I know a lot of people who make reusable sanitary products tend to use zorb

I've ordered a sample swatch of zorb. Still interested in if anyone knows what the incontinence pad material is though.

Back