A Few Questions On Housing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hii everyone :)

As you may kno, I'm getting some Guinea Pig soon. I was wondering.. Where do you guys get your fleece?.. Erm.. I don't kno the cages name.. but I kno the price. It's 34pounds at P@H... If that enough for two. What's the best run to get them? What's the best toys? How long should I leave my Guinea pigs out in their run? You kno things I should kno.

Thanks!
Isabella. xx

Nero 3 is only big enough for 1.
For 2 pigs it needs to be 4x2.

Fleece you can get from bargain madness or wilkos but if you want vet bed P@H do it I think also best buy it online as it is cheaper.

Mine don't bother with toys. They have them but they prefer veggies! :)

As Louise just said, they dont usually show much interest in toys, but some types are more interesting to them, such as tunnels and tubes.
As long as they have food and water, and they're not outside, they can stay in their run as long as you want, but if its outside tehy should be in about an hour before dark (however if tehy're outside in a run tehy must be under constant supervision).

mine are on fleece in a c&c.

mine do love toys, things like, tubes, teddies, willow balls stuffed with treats, mirrors, toilet rolls stuffed with hay, paper bags :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back