• Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hils78

The lovely Spud, he really isn't too photogenic ;D
wiggyrusty088.jpg

wiggyrusty122.jpg

Sylvie & Daisy using Eve as a climbing frame & tent!
wiggyrusty111.jpg

wiggyrusty108.jpg

Swamp Pigs on the grass for the first time.
wiggyrusty138.jpg

He's such a hen pecked (not so) little man! He is so well behaved. He detests confrontation & will walk backwards away from even the 2 youngsters that he's in a group with. He isn't too keen on being handled which is a shame because I just love giving him one on one time. Bless him. This picture makes him look like he has cateracts - but he hasn't!

They're great pics but I'm in love with Spud :smitten: His lil ears look like teeny mop caps - he's gorgeous :smitten:

Lovely pics and you have a cat who goes to "talk" to your piggies too! My cat Charley and one of our sows Ruby are best buddies and always rush up to each other. Charley has been known to wash poorly piggies too, which is so sweet.

whats the name of the white one with the grey head? whoa, id steal her off you in a second!

better hide her next time I come down to see you!

Ah Spud is def one in a million! The white one with a grey head is one of the Swamp babies - Willow. She is a lovely chunky pig with big eyes.

I love the pigture of them outside with the cat peeking in like "let me in please, I just want to play" :)

Wow, Spud is a handsome man and Willow has turned into a beautiful little lady :smitten:

He came with that name - he was meant to be because it is a name I really wanted to call a boar. He does get called Spudulika alot, from a comedy sketch where the couple call their baby Spud-u-like . Ican't remember who did it though!

He looks so much better in real life only problem is he is to big to fit in my pockets ;D

awwwww hehe spud suits him so much! he looks like a right character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back