A day in the Sun! (well half hour actually!)

• Thread starter Thread starter Beaney
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beaney

Today was a lovely sunny day so my girls got half an hour in their runs to have some sunshine and a run around.....

Here's Trixie & Angela.

P1010017.jpg

Here's Tilly

P1010011.jpg

and Tia (though you can hardly see in the grass!)

P1010021.jpg

Even Austin decided a bit of sunbathing on the decking was in order!

P1010028.jpg

:)

Awww! Austin is so cute!

Our cat has now decided to venture out a bbit more so he can lay in the sun!

Aww austin's the cutest :D Your grass is lovely... ours would tale forever to dry out, it's so soggy around here.

I wonder if angela had been on grass before... So cute to see them all outside :)

its such a shame, its lovely and warm outside (with that nice spring breeze) and my grass is still damp. poor piggies are sick of being cooped up in the garage! :tickedoff:

I'm just waiting for the weather to turn crap again as it normally does :(

Clover_kins said:
Aww austin's the cutest :D Your grass is lovely... ours would tale forever to dry out, it's so soggy around here.

I wonder if angela had been on grass before... So cute to see them all outside :)

Our grass does drain very well at the top end of the garden - bit soggy at the bottom still. My neighbours must have thought I was really odd as I was going around and pressing the grass with a kitchen towel to check it wasn't wet before putting the piggys out. :D

Angela loved it! I don't think she had been on grass before she came here. She looked so bemused when I first put her out and then she was like 'edible floor' and there was no stopping her ;D

Sehnsucht said:
I'm just waiting for the weather to turn crap again as it normally does

Me too - I am just trying to take every opportunity to get outside at the moment! British weather ::)

That pic of Austin is great! The piggies look like they are enjoying themselves - can't wait to put ours out on the grass!

I noticed the cover on the waterbottle - is that to stop the water freezing? Where did you get it? It'd be good for our buns who live outside! :)

The covers on the water bottles are called 'Bottle snugs'. I got mine directly from the Scratch & Newton website but I believe P@H also sell them.

Apparently they do stop water freezing in the winter - but as mine are in a heated shed, they wouldn't freeze anyway. The main reason I love them is they keep the water cooler in the summer and stop the bottles going all green and yucky.

Your rabbit is so cute! All mine went out today, Ianto looked like he'd never seen grass before! so funny! i let T,M & H have a free range in the garden while we where out there nad tehy loved it! x

Gee it looks great, wish we had grass like that, used to but a drought here so none left for poor Duke :(

Fab piccies of them all :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OOOooh the lovely Angela - i an so glad you got her B. My grass isn't doing much at the moment, its actually looking a bit sparse even though I returfed a year ago. I think a trip to the garden centre is in order soon to get something to rectify the problem before the piggies go out on it.

Lovely pics. We've managed to get the piggies out twice now, for short periods to get used to eating grass. They loved the edible floor!

Lovely pictures Sabrina, love the one of Austin :smitten:

Where did you get your runs from btw?

Contented looking piggies and as for Austin, well what can I say :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Thanks for all the lovely comments everyone!

kayjay said:

My runs are from ebay and I think they are fantastic - they fold completley flat so I can tuck them down the side of the shed out the way.

Beaney said:

kayjay said:

My runs are from ebay and I think they are fantastic - they fold completley flat so I can tuck them down the side of the shed out the way.

I'm after some runs, can you remember which seller it was (sorry to be a nuisance)

I got mine from Taylors Garden Buildings online - not as low priced as ebay but they will also make to order.

aw lovely piggers, stunning bun, nice runs .........and you have GRASS :o we only have mud & soggy grass :'(
but the piggies did go on the patio the other day & loved it !

kayjay said:
Beaney said:

kayjay said:

I'm after some runs, can you remember which seller it was (sorry to be a nuisance)

Probably...... At work at the moment (very rare for me to come online in work!) so will have a look when I get home and let you know. I think, off the top of my head, it was AlbanyPets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back