A Day In The Life Of Heisenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtneyyyleex

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
At about 9.30am the food lady came to check on us and saw that the cage and gotten wet from the rain again. We started wheeking as soon as we heard the door open! So our breakfast got slightly delayed. The food lady put us in the run to have some grass while she cleaned out the hutch so at least we ate something. Then the chickens that live in the garden came up to the run to say hello as they usually do. She then put us back in our hutch and we expected our veggies but nope! She didn't think it was fair to clean us out and not the girls that live in the hutch next to us, even though their hutch had stayed dry. So she cleaned the girls out and then eventually we got our veggies! We had spinach, pepper and celery and we ate so fast you would have thought we'd been starved. Then at about 12 she bought is some grass. I had my paws up against the mesh and wouldn't move when she tried to open the door so I pushed it open when she unlocked it and almost managed to escape. Around 1.30 when we had finish our grass the food lady came and got me and Darwin from our hidey and cuddled us for a while. Tilly the dog came over and sniffed us both like she normally does, I'm not scared by Tilly at all but Darwin isn't a massive fan of her. I was so tired the food lady had to put me back because I was falling asleep. We had a sleep for a while and the food lady had bought herself se strawberries and we had never tried them before so she gave us half of one each. I loved them! I ate my own half and then stole Darwin's so she gave him some more. When the foo lady finished eating the strawberries we got to tops of them. She then gave us our pellets although there wasn't much left so she ordered some more and payed extra for delivery because she wanted it to come tomorrow so we didn't have to go without pellets. The food lady had a roast for tea tonight so I'm going to get more veggies tonight:) Darwin and I have been very spoilt today and we are going to be pretty full up tonight:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back