a 175cm rabbit cage?!?!?!?!

• Thread starter Thread starter Blondie_Kate
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blondie_Kate

Hey!

i think i have found the perfect cage for my pair when they are settled and if we get luigi neutered.:)

anyways. the man says its 175cm long?! and 125 wide?:{
has anyone heard of this cage i wanted to go online and see if there were any reveiws or anything but the only cage that keeps coming up is a bird cage and i know its not that as its not that high.

Anyone any ideas? or do you think this man cannot use a tape measure?
x

i dont think he can use a tape measure! ask him what brand it is

Hey!

i think i have found the perfect cage for my pair when they are settled and if we get luigi neutered.:)

anyways. the man says its 175cm long?! and 125 wide?:{
has anyone heard of this cage i wanted to go online and see if there were any reveiws or anything but the only cage that keeps coming up is a bird cage and i know its not that as its not that high.

Anyone any ideas? or do you think this man cannot use a tape measure?
x

are you sure its not in millimeters and a hamster cage! lol *joke* is it 125cm by 75cm? i could believe that

i have done. no answer yet..... would be brilliant if it is! just rather large to menuvure!

Well they say the cage is ferplast and the picci looks like its a white base with black bars.
bidding ends sunday so i shall let you all know the outcome.

i think she may mean the 150cm ferplast?

i hope i win!:))

Can you post a link to the item? ferplast dont make a cage that big...I dont want you to be disappointed!

hiya,

i think its the rabbit 150, not ferplast. anyone ever seen one up close?

they have remeasured and its 150 x 75.

oooo the excitement. the only thing is i need to borrow my brotherin law's truck to go and pick it up!
x

I won! yippee!! i hope we can get my friends van to pick it up this evening and then i can set it all up! ill show you when its all done!
it comes with the stand too so ill take piggtures when Luigi is in it all comfey!:)

i do have a bad feeling that once he is in it he will look so small ill be tempted to buy more play things! :))

loo rolls andboxes will have to do for now however as this cage has put me out of pocket!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back