4x4 shed with 2x3 run big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
I know I ahve asked alot of questions lately, but my mum ahs just told me I will be getting a rather large amount of money after christmas once it has been transfered into my bank account. Anyway, I am going to get my three female rabbits spayed so I can hopefully bond my 6 rabbits into a group.
At the moment one pair of bunnies lives in a 2 storey hutch and the other pairs have a small shed with run attached each, the run is connected to both sheds but there is a divider inbetween.
Once my bunnies are bonded **fingers crossed** they will be living free range in the guinea pig shed with a run attached, then the boy guinea pigs will have one playhouse the rabbits used to live in and teh girls would have the otehr one.
My question is, will this be big enough for:
4 sows and
5 boars?
(obviously they won't be living together)

Beth,

How are you going to bond 3 (spayed) does with 3 (neutered) bucks into one group? Unless I am being monumentally thick, (and I don't keep rabbits) you may find yourself with a very spectacular rabbit fight. I certainly wouldn't try it with guinea pigs.

6 castrated rabbits could easily get on if the bonding is done right, someone on anotehr forum ahs i think, 18 bonded rabbits and they all seem happy enough.

♥Beth's_piggies♥ said:
does it matter? No one will be living in it :-\
Sorry i didnt understand your post, I thought you where putting the rabbits into the piggy shed and the piggies into the 2 rabbit housing :-\ and as 2 of the rabbits are in a 2 story hutch I put 2 and 2 together and got 3
will shut up now

sorry I meant each group of piggies will have a 4x4 playhouse with a 2x3 run attached

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back