4 level C&C

• Thread starter Thread starter ccc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccc

My 3 friends and I live in a C&C cage. It is 2x4 and 4 levels high. It used to be 4 full levels but Laura lives with her parents who move around a lot, so our cage had to be modified as there isn't much space in some of the houses we are put in.

The bottom level is storage space - but Charlie, Lottie, Jazzie and I still like to try and play in it - and our front door and doorbell are on the far right.

000_0100.jpg

000_0105.jpg

We go through our front door and run up a big ramp, which can be a bit slippy if you're not prepared for it, and go onto the first main level. It is nice and spacious, and has a few of our toys in. It isn't the food level any more, as the pictures show.

000_0096.jpg

000_0097.jpg

000_0098.jpg

Next we jump up onto a little ledge and run up a little ramp onto our food level. We have our two big hay trays here, and our double dish of BSGE pellets.

000_0099.jpg

Then we run up another big ramp onto the top level. We are as high up as Laura is when we are on this level. Laura loves to give us all kisses through the bars when we're on this level. She hasn't any photos of this level in particular, but a previous model of the cage shows the basic idea of it.

(Top section)
2lowerlevels.jpg

(Very top section)
Cagewithoutdividers.jpg

The whole cage is great fun. We hate to be out of it for too long as we are worried it won't be the same. You see, Laura has remodelled it 4 or 5 times in the last year. We love each version but we really, really love the cage just like is is now. We come out twice a day for floor time and veggies, but as soon as we have eaten our veggies we bite the bars to get back into the cage. Mummy says we are weird because no other piggies fight their Mummies to get back into their cage, but I don't think we are. This is a photo of the whole cage in our last house. It's not the best photo but it takes up so much space in the room, Laura had to stand pressed up against the hall wall to get a full photo of it!

000_0104.jpg

oh that's really cool! will keep that one in mind when hopefully we get a house!

Kelly and piggies xx

WOW! Its like a C&C skyscaper ;D I love it and I can see why you all do too ;D

[color]I woul lov a cag lik that but I think it will b quit ifficult claning it. I will prob just hav half a 2n lvl for my girlis but now sur yt :)

Grat cag!

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, thanks guys!

It is really easy to clean. Takes on hour at the most. It is a little awkward getting to the far corners of the first main level (second one high) but I rarely need to get that far. Roll the fleece/VB up, take up the newspaper, spray and wipe down the correx and put fresh paper, fleece and VB in. The worst part is preparing the fleece for the wash! ::)

Thats so cool! Zubin will feel so jealous now he has the most basic cage! its a bit like this
c3_1_b.jpg
this is a random photo I found but i will post when I get my new digi cam I will maybe build a new one like yours when i get my female

Tuppy your cage is very nice! Mummy is hoping to build me and my buddies a cage like that someday! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back