3 weeks in ๐Ÿ˜Š

Wanda&Fam

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Introducing our girlies Rey (black) & Sasha, we got them from a rescue they are 10/11 months old. We love them so much. IMG_20211219_090524.webpIMG_20211221_103558.webp
Sasha is boss! They both enjoy a head scratch & will take food from our hands.
We've given them some floor time but theyre not yet happy being picked up so not too many cuddles yet.
I did manage first time trimming their nails this morning, they really weren't as wiggly as I thought they'd be, though I feel terrible I slightly nicked one of their black nails there were a few spots of blood ๐Ÿ˜ข I made sure it stopped before I put her back, feel so bad gave them some banana each bless them.

They are too cute ๐Ÿฅฐ

Your girls are beautiful. And it sounds like youโ€™re doing really well with handling etc.

Just reread that, you shall never pignap my girl ๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿ™…โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
That's what you think! My piggynapping pal @Siikibam and I are the forums Piggynappers. Nothing and stop us. We can get past any dogs, cats, burglar alarms, locked doors, security guards and bouncers. I'll bring my piggynapping bag, torch and coat with the deep piggy sized pockets and @Siikibam brings the bribes for the dogs, cats, security guard and bouncers. We are a well pracitised team. Oh and we also have skeleton keys to get through all locked doors!

That's what you think! My piggynapping pal @Siikibam and I are the forums Piggynappers. Nothing and stop us. We can get past any dogs, cats, burglar alarms, locked doors, security guards and bouncers. I'll bring my piggynapping bag, torch and coat with the deep piggy sized pockets and @Siikibam brings the bribes for the dogs, cats, security guard and bouncers. We are a well pracitised team. Oh and we also have skeleton keys to get through all locked doors!
๐Ÿ˜ฑWell... There's no telling what high level secret security I got โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ’ฃ๐ŸŒฝ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ’ฅ

Absolutely gorgeous little ladies. Looking forward to seeing lots more pics of them. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Back