3 tier hutches any Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a 3 tier hutch for my ladies and Digby I havent been able to find a decently priced one anywhere can anyone suggest a good supplier I dont really want a run attached as I have them already for the garden cheers ;)

Pumpkinpiggie said:
Ebay seller pads4pets are the best priced triple I have seen ;)
Has anyone used these?
I am thinking of ordering from them and wondered if they are as good as they look

Hubby rang them today and asked them if they could make a few changes and they said they would look into it for him but they would not be able to do a 4 tier cage as the courier would charge the earth for it!

It is sooooo hard to decided lol just want to make sure I get the right cage for all my piggies and future piggies ;)

dazie said:
It is sooooo hard to decided lol just want to make sure I get the right cage for all my piggies and future piggies ;)
I have Hamish,Bumble and Rimmer in a 6ft by 2ft at the moment outside and want to keep those three together. I wish I could get it into the shed for the winter but if we move it there is a chance it would break in two :'( as we extended a small hutch into a mansion for them and its joined at the side. I might ask them to make it with one ramp so those three have as much space as possible. Then I will have a spare hutch for foster piggies above those three. Then I have Blossom and Treacle in the p@h Sage house. The Babies are in a 4ft hutch at the moment once they come to you I can use that hutch for foster piggies. Then I have two 3ft hutches that can be used for foster piggies that need to be on thier own.
I am sure you will figure the accomadation out Boars need lots of space so they can live happily alongside each other. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back