3 chirping pigs!

LunaticPoodle

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
Well, this is weird. As far as I've heard, chirping is quite unusual, but as of last night another one of our piggies has done it.
Geezer: he was being introduced to a new baby friend, was overly excited;
Baldrick: no idea. He was just standing in the middle of the cage next to his cagemate. We were not in the room when he started, he was still a child. A few days ago again, he was in everyone's favourite spot under the couch so no apparent reason.
Eppu: something spooked him badly, ran for his life to hide under the couch and chirped on and off for a good 45 minutes till I managed to lure him into a sleeping bag and calm him down. We have no idea what spooked him like this. It's an old house, maybe he saw a ghost? 👻

Hope this can add to figuring out the mystery but it seems to me it's not a very positive sound so far 🤷‍♀️

My piggies have never chirped but I think it’s unusual and a reaction ….I spose you might ever not know what spooked them…..they’re little bundles of fun that know when to react. They obviously have a happy home 🥰

My piggies have never chirped but I think it’s unusual and a reaction ….I spose you might ever not know what spooked them…..they’re little bundles of fun that know when to react. They obviously have a happy home 🥰
🤣 I think he accidentally brushed against a birch twig hanging from Baldrick's cage that wasn't there before and fled the unknown poking menace... But can't be sure

Back