2nd level??

• Thread starter Thread starter LMT76
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LMT76

where can i get a ramp and platform to make a 2nd level for my piggies cage? ive looked on most sites but for some reason cant find any

How far up is the piggies second level? do you want it to be wood? When I made a second level for my piggies I got some cooling trays, bent them in half and covered them with carpet :D

ooh nice idea,, i dont want them too far up,, but just enough so guinea pigs can go under too. I'm thinking of putting a side to it so they dont fall off edge..same with ramp,, I'm gonna try and add an edge to it.. just need the basic pieces really..

Well when i made an extra second level a put a piece of wood on the side of the side of the level so they couldn't fall off, and then with bent grid, if you turn to a ninety degree angle and put it next to the wall of the cage you have created to sides, so they can't fall off. I don't have pictures of mine as it was my old cage otherwise I would show you.

If it's a C&C cage you could just bend two grids into a chute type shape and fasten them together with cable ties? Thats what i did :) x

its not a c&c cage.. its one of the shop bought ones with plastic bottom and cage top with top and side opening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back