2 new piggies! I need names...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have 2 more piggies that I collected from my mums today (she is moving and doesnt have the space) now I have 11!

They are 3 year old sows and I need names, can anyone help?

newpig3.jpg

newpig2.jpg

newpig1.jpg

They are gorgeous,the black and white one has lovely markings,how about Piebald and Scewbald,thats the names used for black and white and brown and white horses :)

Aw the black & white one has a lovely little face! Panda or Badger for her? or Maria as she looks a bit like she's wearing a nun's habit!

The other little lady has lovely colouring, reminds me of choc or a cake! How about Toffee or Treacle for her?

they are lovely, i love old fashioned names what about Maggie, Betty, Myrtle, Dorothy, Tilly, Suzie or Sophie?

the black and white one in the second picture looks so pretty, i think i might have called her princess!

good luck with the choosing x

awww thanks for the ideas, theres some great names! The other three sows that they will be living with shortly are called Molly, Madeline and Matilda...so maybe some names beginning with 'M'? I also have 3 boars called Mars, Munchie, Monty and Marble!

aww what about Mable and Maggie to tie in with your M's - they are gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

piggymummy said:
they are lovely, i love old fashioned names what about Maggie, Betty, Myrtle, Dorothy, Tilly, Suzie or Sophie?

Sorry Piggymummy didnt realise you had said Maggie as well ;)

Well the black and white one is known as baby Badger as her dad was called Badger, but the brown piggie is known as Grandma ( I cant remember why!). Do you think I should keep those names? I dont mind Baby Badger but not sure about Grandma!

I think badger should keep his name but the piggy with him in the top pigture should be treacle and the bottom pigture the piggy looks like a muffin

i've got a piggy called matilda! shes the one furthest left in my little thumbnail pic!

anyway, back to the subject, you've got loads of good names now, let us know when you've chosen!

munchie said:
Well the black and white one is known as baby Badger as her dad was called Badger, but the brown piggie is known as Grandma ( I cant remember why!). Do you think I should keep those names? I dont mind Baby Badger but not sure about Grandma!

I like those names. Beautiful guineas. Let us know what you decide. :smitten: :smitten:

WOW some great suggestions i love all the names :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

OMG they're beautiful girlies :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

For the black and white one - Moo, Domino, Daisy, or Jess (after postman Pats cat!). Magic is a cool name! :D

Ive already had a Mable and a Magic so dont really want to use those names again, Moo haha thats a good one

They are gorgeous! It must be so exciting getting new piggies! (I have yet to experience that :P) I'm not good with names... sorry!

Badger and Merigold :smitten:
I don't know why but the names just popped into my head.

The black and white one badger and the other one merigold!
Gorgeous piggies! :smitten:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back