2 new Lads came in yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
these 2 gorgeous lads came in yesterday aged 5 months old.The owner had lost interest in them :(

I am sure that the solid one is a Rex or at least a rex cross

newlads.jpg

Aw they're lovely! Good luck with finding a new home lads! I'm sure they'll be snapped up :) x

Lost interest? They are only litlle uns, how can people lose interest so quickly?!

SunshineAndTwinkle said:
Hi Graham,

They are gorgeous! Are they bonded?

Louise
:D
Hi Louise
Yes they are bonded.They came from the same petshop and have been together ever since

They are gorgeous! Fingers crossed they get a loving new home quickly O0

I know comments like this aren't helpful, but I'd love to have them but am too far away and hubby would kill me! :D

I know Angel I'm the same! I'm a sucker for cuteness! I don't know how people can say they got fed up with them! So annoying, how could you get fed up with them they are loveable things!

I agree with you they are so cute and gorgeous some people want their heads testing :tickedoff: to lose interest in cute little fur balls like them :smitten:

I also agree with cobwebb would love them but hubby would kill me for sure but I'm close enough never mind when I win the lottery will have my own herd ;D

YUMYUMYUMYUM ;D

You should enter them for rescue piggy of the month, or whatever its called :-\ ;D

:tickedoff: how can they lose interest is 2 beautiful piggies like them? Defies belief!

They are beautiful little chaps - good luck trying to find a new home for them - sure you'll have no problem O0

Feel free to register them on Petsr. Our visitor numbers have gone up significantly recently.

Thanks everyone,They are a really friendly cople of lads who are happy to be picked up and made a fuss of.
stubblychin said:
Feel free to register them on Petsr. Our visitor numbers have gone up significantly recently.
Thanks I will be listing them once they are ready to be rehomed but i always keep them for a while to make sure everything is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back