160 Cage Help

breakawayfromme

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have this cage?
I've been trying to put this cage together for near an hour but it just wont slot in

When I fit the 2 side pieces it covers one of the wholes on each side meaning I cant fit the end piece
The instructions do not list the side pieces are different so can't see how they would have sent the wrong pieces

Is it the Ferplast Plaza 160?

It's been a while since I built mine but I think the sides slide along to lock into place. Could that be it?

I have the plaza 160 and I remember struggling with it. Ive had it a year or two now though so don’t completely remember but I also have a vague memory of having to slide something in.
I also seem to remember getting a couple of bits either upside down or trying to put it on the wrong side.
I know it felt much harder to build than it should have done!

yes the sides then slide along into place, you have to be quite heavy handed but once it’s in place it’s nice and secure

I ended up cable tieing the top part that you clamp together, just for added safety

Haven't used the level or hay racks, I think there redundant for any animal really....

It wouldn't be complicated if the instruction's were clearer, larger and parts not incorrectly labeled
Will try and contact company to see what they say

Back