1 or 2 little wooden houses....recommendations please *muchly needed*

• Thread starter Thread starter CharlottiesPiggies
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlottiesPiggies

seeing as i have ordered that 5ft x 3ft run, i have figured i need about 3 little houses in there for the piggies. I have the igloo that i got today and the shoelab one. However, the shoelab ones got a bit wee-ie - and wont be any good for much longer

SO

I need about two wooden houses to put inside, they need to be about 40cm x 40cm and about 25cm tall so theres plenty of room inside for the piggies. However on the internet ones this kinda 'large' size are very difficult to find. My local garden centre do them, but they are like £18 each :o

I am tempted to get like 2 wigwams and the igloo and be done with it, but I'm not sure how hardstanding the wigwams are, like if they are likely to move etc etc...

I just need advice

The large multi coloured fiddlesticks are nice too, all mine sleep under theirs O0

A little tip always buy the Rabbit versions as the guinea pig ones are on the small side ::)

Pumpkinpiggie said:
A little tip always buy the Rabbit versions as the guinea pig ones are on the small side ::)
;D i noticed that when i bought the guinea pig house thing ::) i got 2 of them but now got a big one

while mum was at home today, she found a big cardboard apple-box that she got from the supermarket ages ago, it saves having three boxes there and theres space for all them, however i still think I'm gonna get another coccoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back